Own a piece of Asheville’s history in beautiful Grove Park! Built for Dr. B. O. Edwards in 1924, this 2-story Colonial Revival/American Foursquare house is listed on the Natl Register of Historic Places. Extensively renovated in 2015, the home embraces modern comforts while retaining the character & grandeur of yesteryear. Chef's kitchen w/SS appliances, gas range, granite counters. Luxury master bath; walk-in closet w/laundry. Two large guest rooms w/en-suite baths. Walk to the park & downtown!